To experience the exciting iOS 11 features like new Files app, customizable Control Center, Screen Recording, many people decide to install iOS 11 as soon as it is released. Although it is rarely possible, iPhone or iPad users still face risks during iOS 11 update. For example, you may lose important iOS data, or find your iPhone get bricked after iOS 11 update. Generally, you can recover your missing iPhone data by restoring from iTunes or iCloud backup. But what to do if iOS 11 bricks your iPhone after system update?
If you unfortunately run into this problem, don’t panic. Here are 2 ways to fix bricked iPhone 7/6s/6/SE/5s/5 in iOS 11.
Before we start, make sure your iPhone have enough battery to switch on. Then follow the steps below to fix bricked iPhone after updating to iOS 11.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer and launch iTunes software. Make sure you have updated iTunes to the latest version.
2. Put your iPhone into recovery mode:
3. You’ll get an iTunes message asking you to restore or update your iPhone. Choose Update and then iTunes will try to reinstall iOS 11 without erasing your iPhone data. If update fails, you’ll need to restore your iPhone with iTunes.
4. After the Update or Restore completes, set up your iPhone with the onscreen steps.
In addition to the first method, you can also turn to a professional iOS system repair tool – iOS Data Recovery to get your iPhone back to normal. Featured with powerful iOS recovery technology, iOS Data Recovery software is fully capable of fixing variety of iOS upgrade issues: iPhone stuck on Apple logo, iPhone stuck in recovery loop, iPhone won’t turn on, etc.
Here’s how to fix bricked iPhone after iOS 11 update with iOS Data Recovery.
1. Download and install iOS Data Recovery on your computer.
2. Plug in your iPhone and open up iOS Data Recovery.
3. Choose iOS Repair Tool and click the Next button. Then you can select either Standard Mode or Advanced Mode to repair your iPhone.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter recovery mode and then download firmware package for your iPhone model.
5. Wait for the repairing process to complete.
No matter which iPhone model you are using iOS Data Recovery can always offer you the simplest solution to fix bricked iPhone in iOS 11 or earlier iOS version. If iOS 11 bricked your iPhone unfortunately, download and install iOS Data Recovery to fix it now>
Repair iOS problems & get back your lost data and files on your iPhone iPad and iPod touch in a safe wayLearn More >